Air Quality Data
Dublin Airport cares about the civilians that live in its surrounding areas and therefore are constantly monitoring air quality, to ensure it is not being effected by airport activities. See below for more information
Dublin Airport covers a significant area of land in North Dublin, approximately two and a half thousand acres and is bounded on two sides by two of the busiest highways in the country - the M1 and the M50.
As a result of this, daa carries out ambient air monitoring at Dublin Airport and the surrounding areas to ensure air quality is not effected by airport activities. Please see below a list of downloadable Air Quality reports.
- Air Quality Information Q3 2018
- Air Quality Information Q2 2018
- Air Quality Information Q1 2018
- 2018 Air Quality Annual Report
- Air Quality Information Q3 2017
- Air Quality Information Q2 2017
- Air Quality Information Q1 2017
- 2017 Air Quality Annual Report