We regularly conduct research at Dublin airport to find out more about our passengers, their demographics, behaviors and how they interact with advertising at the airport. This research allows us to determine what advertising sites appear to work
best in Dublin airport as well as understand the sentiment and the level of engagement of
the passenger travelling through Dublin airport.
Red C Passenger Mindset Research
In 2018, Red C conducted passenger mindset research. This consisted of over 800 face to face interviews with passengers in departures and arrivals in Dublin airport over a four week period.
The objective of the research was to understand:
- Passenger awareness of advertising throughout Dublin Airport
- How important and impactful advertising at Dublin Airport is
- Levels of engagement with various advertising sites –and what impacts this?
- The impact of passenger profiles on advertising at Dublin Airport
- What advertising sites appear to work best for Dublin Airport
- If Dublin airport as a site differentiates from other advertising platform
- The sentiment of the passenger travelling through Dublin airport
Of those interviewed:
- 81% said they felt happy when travelling through the airport
- 76% said they felt relaxed when travelling through the airport
- 47% said they felt more engaged